KABAYAN Review Center aims to provide effective but affordable comprehensive review programs for government career examinations and admission examinations.
We are committed to be your partner in your online learning as you undertake a life-changing experience.
Our review programs were developed by our qualified team of experts and instructors from the Philippines’ top universities. Our review programs are self-paced, designed for those who cannot attend live classroom review due to geographical or schedule constraints.
- Review for the Career Service Examination – Professional Level
- Review for the Career Service Examination – Sub Professional Level
- Review for the PNP Entrance Examinations
This is a comprehensive review of the Civil Service Exam for Sub Professional. It is divided into four main topics: (1) General Information and Philippine Constitution, (2) Vocabulary, Grammar and Correct Usage, (3) Paragraph Organization, Reading Comprehension, and (4) Numerical Reasoning.
Each main topic will be studied in a week, with pre-recorded videos by experts. Except for the General Information, there are a number of practice exercises which the student is expected to undertake on his own for each particular topic.
After the course, there will be a mock exam to test the preparedness of the student to undertake the CSC Examination.
VIDEOS MAY BE REPLAYED AS MANY TIMES AS YOU NEED TO MASTER THE LESSON UNTIL YOUR ACCESS EXPIRES. ACCESS NORMALLY EXPIRES AFTER THE SCHEDULED EXAMINATION. FOR SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT THE COURSE PROVIDER.
- Start of Review: July 9, 2017
- Live Webinar: July 15 or 16
- Live Webinar: July 22 or 23
- Live Webinar: July 29 or 30
- CSC Exam: Aug 6, 2017
AVAIL OF MASSIVE DISCOUNT FEE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY : (Full Review) Php1,500.00 ONLY or $30.
(1) General Information and Philippine Constitution
(2) Vocabulary, Grammar and Correct Usage
(3) Paragraph Organization and Reading Comprehension
(4) Numerical Reasoning