On-Line Respiratory Therapy Review Course
This unique 2-in-1 On-line RT Refresher and RT Review Course:
- Provides the candidates a deeper and better understanding of respiratory care by reinforcing the basics & simplifying the more advanced concepts of Respiratory Therapy.
- Introduces the “cluster-approach to respiratory review”, patterned after the Table of Specifications provided by the Professional Regulatory Board for Respiratory Therapy.
- Consists of 5 introductory lessons, 40 individual cluster lessons and 5 special lessons that cover the minimum requirements to pass the RT Board Exam in the Philippines consisting of didactic lectures, power point presentations, video presentations, post-lesson exams, post-cluster exams, final coaching, discussion and Mock RT Board Exam.
- Consists of 100% of pre-recorded video presentations and lectures.
At the end of the course, the student will be able:
- To refresh with the basic knowledge and foundation of respiratory care by studying the anatomy, physiology and patho-physiology of the cardio-pulmonary system.
- To learn the “cluster-approach of review” adapted by our review center in order to gain more knowledge & retain more information needed to pass the RT Board Exam in the Philippines.
- To learn various ways & techniques on how to properly prepare for the RT Board Exam and how to use the different strategies that will help one successfully pass the RT Board Exam.
Cluster Approach to Respiratory Therapy Review
- Introductory Topics:
Lesson 1 – Welcome and Course Introduction
Lesson 2 – Introduction to RT Bill, PRC and PRBRT
Lesson 3 – Primer on Table of Specifications
Lesson 4 – Useful Tips for Preparing in the Exam
Lesson 5 – Successful Test Taking Strategy
- Cluster #1: Pathophysiology
Lesson 6 – The Anatomy of the Respiratory System
Lesson 7 – The Physiology of the Respiratory System
Lesson 8 – The Anatomy & Physiology of the Circulatory System
Lesson 9 – Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases
Lesson 10 – Restrictive Pulmonary Diseases
Lesson 11 – Parenchymal Pulmonary Diseases Lesson 12 – Circulatory Pathophysiology Lesson 13 – Patient Safety, Communication & Record Keeping
Lesson 14 – Basic Patient Assessment
Lesson 15 – Comprehensive Patient Assessment – Part 1
Lesson 16 – Comprehensive Patient Assessment – Part 2
- Cluster #2: Diagnostics Procedures
Lesson 17 – The Basics of Blood Gas Analysis
Lesson 18 – The Blood Gas Analyzer
Lesson 19 – Acid-Base Balance and ABG Interpretation
Lesson 20 – Transport of O2 & CO2 and O2 Dissociation Curve
Lesson 21 – Basic Spirometry & PFT Interpretation
Lesson 22 – Comprehensive PFT Study
Lesson 23 – Electrophysiology & the Basics of ECG
Lesson 24 – ECG Interpretation & Most Common Arrhythmias
- Cluster #3: Respiratory Care
Lesson 25 – Oxygen Therapy and Oxygen Devices
Lesson 26 – Aerosol Therapy
Lesson 27 – Humidity Therapy
Lesson 28 – Intermittent Positive Pressure Breathing (IPPB) Therapy
Lesson 29 – Lung Expansion Therapy
Lesson 30 – Chest Physical Therapy
Lesson 31 – Airway Care and Management
Lesson 32 – CPR & BLS Provider Course
Lesson 33 – Non-invasive Ventilation
Lesson 34 – Invasive Mechanical Ventilation
Lesson 35 – Weaning & Extubation
Lesson 36 – Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Home Care
Lesson 37 – Home Care
- Cluster #4: Neonatal & Paediatric Respiratory Care
Lesson 38 – Neonatal Anatomy and Physiology
Lesson 39 – Neonatal Respiratory Care
Lesson 40 – Neonatal Pathophysiology
Lesson 41 – Pediatric Anatomy and Physiology
Lesson 42 – Pediatric Respiratory Care
Lesson 43 – Pediatric Pathophysiology
- Special Lessons:
Lesson 44 – Math & Physics in Respiratory Care
Lesson 45 – Infection Control in Respiratory Care
Lesson 46 – Pharmacology in Respiratory Care
Lesson 47 – Novel Modalities in Respiratory Care
Lesson 48 – Special Diagnostic Procedures
US$ 310 (Review Program starts on 01 May 2018 until 31 August 2018)
TOTAL # OF HOURS::
100 hours of pre-recorded video lectures
Starts on May 01, 2018 – August 31, 2018
Philippine Respiratory Care Professionals, Inc. (PRCPI) Review & Training Center
To join this course, just click on the ‘Take this Course’ text link below or the ‘Take this Course’ button above. Click Add to Cart and then either click Proceed to CheckOut (if you are paying by Bank Transfer – BDO) or click Paypal (if paying with your Paypal account, Debit/Credit Card).
If you need further assistance, just send us a message in the Contact Us page with your complete details or chat with us on FB (https://facebook.com/CertifiedEdu/) and we will get back to you.