You can now review for the Mechanical Engineering Board Exam right where you are! With this Live, Online and Instructor-led review program, you are guaranteed of high quality review instructions. Enroll now!!
The MC2 Coaching Center offers online Mechanical Engineering (ME) Review. The program works with saved video lectures which can be accessed anytime and anywhere, live video mentoring for all clarifications or questions regarding the topics discussed in the saved videos, and online quizzes or examinations to access the learning of the reviewees. It aims to help reviewees with limited time to go to a physical or actual review center. This is very useful especially to working person who wants to go to a review without sacrificing their work. One of the advantages of this is the avoidance of traffic, pollution, and floods. The reviewee can set its own study schedule. The saved video lectures can be replayed if the reviewees don’t understand certain topic. Wherever you go, your review center is always with you.
The subjects covered in this online review are the following: 1.) Mathematics, Engineering Economics, and Basic Engineering Services, 2.) Industrial and Power Plant Engineering, and 3.) Machine Design, Materials and Shop Practice. The program will help reviewees answer questions or problems in the examination as fast as they can. The performance of the reviewees will be tracked through the Learning Management System and appropriate advice will be given to them. The Live Virtual Classroom sessions will allow the reviewee to interact with the course provider to clear doubts or questions and to keep them updated on the latest trend in the ME board exam.
- Engr. Kimberly Almerol Saligumba
- Review Director- Mechanical Engineering Review, MC2 Coaching Center
- Graduated in Mindanao State University-General Santos City, BSME (2010)
- Global Service Engineer, Komatsu-Panafrican Ltd. (2012-2014)
- Quality Reman Engineer, Komatsu Reman Indonesia (2014-2016)
- Rebuild and Technical Instructor, Techno Training Center, Komatsu-no-mori Japan (2016-present)
- Engr. Melvin John Habla Banzuelo, CIS
- President, MC2 Coaching Center
- Mathematics, Engineering Economics, and Basic Engineering Services Mentor, MC2 Coaching Center
- Graduated as Cum Laude in Mindanao State University-General Santos City, BSECE (2010)
- Author of “Making Math Easy Using Calculator Techniques”
- Review Director, PERCDC Inc-Davao from 2011 to 2017
- Former College Instructor, University of the Immaculate Conception, 2011 to 2015
- Financial Advisor, Sun Life Financial Philippines, 2015 to present
One Time Fee: Php 5,000.00
For Peso conversion on the day of payment, use www.xe.com as reference.
To join this course, just click on the ‘Take this Course’ text link below or the ‘Take this Course’ button above. Click Add to Cart and then either click Proceed to CheckOut (if you are paying by Bank Transfer – BDO or Money Transfer e.g. Western Union, Cebuana, etc.) or click Paypal (if paying with your Paypal account, Debit/Credit Card).
If you need further assistance, just send us a message in the Contact Us page with your complete details or chat with us on FB (https://facebook.com/CertifiedEdu/) and we will get back to you.