ASPIRE CHEMICAL ENGINEERING REVIEW CENTER
Aspire has been providing quality Chemical Engineering review and refresher courses since 2012. Highest passing rate to date is 95% with 84.5% passing rate last November 2016 Board examination.
Course Title: Chemical Engineering Review Classes
The first part of Aspire’s Chemical Engineering Review-Refresher-Coaching systematic program, approximately 150 hrs of On-line Review Session for Chemical Engineering Board Exam is divided to 3 major subjects namely: General Engineering; Physical and Chemical Principles; and Chemical Engineering. At the end of the Review Classes, the reviewers will be evaluated with a Mock Board Exam.
General Engineering composed of 12 subjects and 3 summary discussion which totals to 15 sessions. Physical and Chemical Principles covers 9 subjects and 2 summary discussion for a total of 11 sessions. Lastly, the Chemical Engineering Principles covers 17 subjects and 4 summary discussions which total to 21 sessions. Each session is composed of 1-hr exam followed by 1.5 hrs to 3 hrs discussion of the exam with lecture.
- Worksheets will be provided every session to hone analytical and logical skills of the students
- Individualized learning and tracking of learning progress thru battery of exams every session.
- Summary Discussion/Weekender Discussion every after 4 subjects for supplementation and clarification of the given subjects
- Updated exams taken from current board exams
- The lowest possible cost to prepare for the ChE board exams without compromising the quality.
- Mock Board Exam
- Join our face-to-face discussion at our review center located at 501 Jovan Condominium, 600 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City.
It is our VISION to:
To be the top Chemical Engineering Review Center in the country.
See list of our esteemed lecturers and reviewers here
ASPIRE Success Stories
- Highest PASSING RATE to date is 95%
- In the first 2 years of operation, we already produced 2 board placers:
Redjhay Jess Anog, Top 12 Nov 2012 Rawlinson Tolentino, Top 7 Nov 2013
- Enhanced program for preparation of the Nov 2017 Board Exams.
To join this course, just click on the ‘Take this Course’ text link below or the ‘Take this Course’ button above. Click Add to Cart and then either click Proceed to CheckOut (if you are paying by Bank Transfer – BDO or Money Transfer e.g. Western Union, Cebuana, etc.) or click Paypal (if paying with your Paypal account, Debit/Credit Card). Please don’t forget to send copy of bank deposit or transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need further assistance, just send us a message in the Contact Us page with your complete details or chat with us on FB (https://facebook.com/CertifiedEdu/) and we will get back to you.
Diagnostic Exam. Take the diagnostic exam which is tentatively scheduled June 14, 2017.
Download Course Syllabus here